Your wedding ceremony is a unique event and by choosing an Independent Celebrant you can fully personalise your ceremony, unlike a religious or civil ceremony which follows a set formula. With a celebrant you can express your personalities, your beliefs and your values.
- You can use traditional elements putting your own unique twist on them
- You can include religious and cultural elements if you wish
- You are’nt restricted by legal requirements or religious rites
- You can have your ceremony anywhere and at anytime
Let me tell your love story during your wedding ceremony
I will spend time with you, getting to know you and your ideas and wishes.Then we’ll create a very special personalised ceremony, unique and meaningful to you.
Woodland Handfasting Wedding Ceremony
Personalised Wedding Ceremony Options
We’ll discuss al your ideas and I’ll be able to provide information and make suggestions for you to consider. I’ll be available to answer your questions and guide you through the planning process on the phone or Zoom or Facetime . I’ll lead your ceremony on the day and make sure everything gos to plan.
We’ll create your ceremony together so it will just what you’d like it to be. Your ceremony might include:
- Your love story–how did you come together, fall in love, decide to marry.
- Your vows – write your own or adapt some examples which I can provide
- Exchange of rings – choose your own wording
- A symbolic ritual to enhance your ceremony – see my blogs on some different options
- Readings, poetry, prayers or blessings. – See my blog with some examples
- Music – recorded or live
- Involve your pets
Symbolic Sandblending during your Wedding Ceremony
This is just a starting point and you may already have your own ideas.
I will be contactable throughout the process of creating your ceremony. I will visit the venue with you (dependent on distance) to ensure I know the layout and to discuss practicalities and the venue coordinator.
Remember it’s always your choice, as long it is safe, anything goes!
Legal requirements: It isn’t necessary to have the registration of your marriage and your wedding ceremony at the same time or on the same day. Many couples complete the legal formalities at a Registry Office with just a couple of witnesses then have their personalised wedding ceremony at a place and time of their choosing with their family and friends.Find more information here